Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A word about paper QSL's

A lot has happened in my life since my DXpeditions! I have moved back home to Fort Worth, Texas due to a job promotion and I have returned to college with the ultimate goal of completing a post-graduate degree. Due to increased commitments at work and my return to school I have not been able to process any paper QSL's for either C6AQW or J75W to date. I apologize to everyone who has sent me a card. I promise that I will process all cards starting this fall and will complete by the end of the year (2008). Please do not send me another card. I have all cards received stored in a safe place. The good news is that all logs for both DXpeditons were uploaded to Logbook of The World (LOTW) shortly after their completion. I would encourage everyone who has not already joined LOTW to join at http://www.arrl.org/lotw/. It is a wonderful way to quickly (and cheaply) get DXCC confirmations. Apologies again for the delay, but I promise to complete and mail all paper QSL's by the end of 2008. 73, Alan, WQ5W/C6AQW/J75W

No comments: