Saturday, December 13, 2008

C6AQW/J75W QSL'S Processed

As promised, I have completed processing and mailing ALL QSL's received to date for C6AQW and J75W (+ WQ5W, V31RR and ZF2TG). I mailed all direct QSL's this morning (December 13, 2008). All bureau cards (including those just received in my December shipment) have also been processed and shipped to the ARRL Outgoing QSL Bureau.

If you do not receive your direct QSL by the end of January, 2009, please contact me. Please do not contact me about bureau cards. My experience is that bureau cards take many months (or even over a year) after mailing for you to receive.

I apologize again for the delay. Because of the demands of work and school, I have not had any time to work on these until now.

After a brief break, I am now entering the winter semester in school. The winter semester will be followed immediately by the spring semester. This means I will likely not have any free time to process QSL's again until May, 2009. I appreciate your patience.

As a reminder, all of my logs for C6AQW, J75W, V31RR and WQ5W have been uploaded to Logbook Of The World (LOTW). I encourage you to join LOTW if you haven't already at:

http://www.arrl.org/lotw/

LOTW is a wonderful way to quickly (and cheaply) get DXCC confirmations.

73,
Alan, WQ5W/C6AQW/J75W/V31RR/ZF2TG/VP2M/WQ5W

1 comment:

joshua said...

Glad I've found your blog, one of the very best of the kind.
Have a blossom blessing! And if you do drop by at mine, I sure hope
you at least blogbang me by watching my french creativitees from beginning to end
and mind my paypal donate boton for milk and nappy-diapers.
What's two or three bucks or euros to you?
Do note it means my salvation for I am desperate for survival
and that close to die from dispare and misery.

I realy need your help badly and your help is that simple, but then
we all need eachother one way or another sooner or later.
And you can allways count on me and my big hurted heart.
Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, oh blessed one.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX