Monday, October 29, 2007

OK Noel, you win



The latest forecast track puts Noel even closer to Abaco. Notice on the map that it will be tracking right between where I have to fly (Abaco to Miami, then connecting back home to Orlando) beginning Tuesday night and passing very near Abaco on Thursday. That means the one Abaco to Miami flight on AA is likely to be cancelled Wednesday and Thursday. I have to be back in the office on Friday so it appears that my only shot to get back home is to take the flight back tomorrow. So unless the forecast changes dramatically overnight, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I took down the 20M loop this evening and pretty much everything is packed and ready to go.

I sure wish I would have had the chance to explore this place and do some snorkelling and fishing but I guess that will have to wait until I can return.


No comments: