Sunday, October 21, 2007

1 Out of 2 not bad

I'm writing this from my hotel room in San Juan. I did manage to get the last few items bought today (end supports for loops, adapters, RG-6 jumpers etc.) but I didn't get a chance to practice with the Icom IC-7000 before I had to leave for the airport. So I ended up bringing the rig, power supply, headset and dummy load with me to Puerto Rico as carry-on luggage. Hopefully over the next 2 nights I will get a chance to practice with it and load up the memories with contest messages.

The SKB case is loaded and in the trunk of my car and everything is laid out in the other checked suitcase. It looks like I will be able to fit everything in the checked suitcase including all of my clothes so I will only need to carry on a laptop bag with the computer and Icom 7000.

No comments: